Terms and Conditions
- All products as depicted on this Website may be varied from time to time
- Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- Some flower and plant products may be harmful or poisonous (lilies in particular can be extremely toxic to cats.) Chocolate products may also contains nuts, please read the labels for details of allergy warnings.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and/or quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery/collection date.
- If we are unable to offer any of the add on items, such as Alcohol, chocolates, balloons or cards ect , we will notify you before the order is accepted or delivered.
- Under the Licensing Act of 1964 (UK) and 1976 (Scotland) it is an offence for any person under 18 years to buy, or attempt to buy, alcoholic liquor. It is an offence under Sections 32 and 33 of the Intoxicating Liquor Act 1988 (Ireland) for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor. It is an offence under Licensing (Northern Ireland) Order 1990 for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor.
- Alcoholic gifts will not be left without the signature of a person over the age of 18yrs, whether it be the recipient or a neighbour.
- Prices listed within the Smallridges Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days from the date of submitting your order.
- Prices include VAT for deliveries within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
- Except where stated product prices exclude delivery charges.
- Please note that from time to time, product and delivery prices on senduflowers.com may vary to those offered in the shop or via the telephone ordering line.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards, (other than Diners, American express department store cards and any other credit and/or debit cards as we may specify from time to time), via Stripe or pay pal.
- By clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our Terms and Conditions contained in these terms and conditions and appearing anywhere on the website.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send a confirmation of your order to advise that we are processing your order. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this confirmation.
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
CLICK AND COLLECT
- At the time of placing your order you will be asked to specify the date you and time wish to collect your order.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products please ensure you collect your order no later than 24 hours after the collection date/time you specified.
- If for any reason we are unable to prepare the item you have ordered for collection on the requested date at the collection time, we will attempt to contact you in advance of this to advise you and either re-arrange collection or cancel the order.
- Due to the bespoke, perishable nature of our products, we are unable to refund or offer replacement products for orders which you fail to collect.
- When collecting your order, please ensure you have a copy of your order confirmation email (stating your order number) with you together with a piece of personal identification (i.e. driving licence) as we may ask for these as proof of identity when you collect your order.
- Cut-off times for this service may vary at busy times e.g. Christmas, Valentine’s, Mother’s Day.
- There is no charge for the Click & Collect service.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend availability of this service from time to time without warning.
- If for any reason you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, subject to clause 6.2, by calling us on 0271 342095.
- We regret that you may not cancel an order for: (i) perishable goods once your order has been dispatched; or (ii) customised goods if, at the time you seek to cancel, the customisation process has begun.
- In the event you are not satisfied with the Smallridges Service, please contact us and we’ll do all we can to put the situation right subject to the nature of the complaint.
- Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
- Any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone : 011271 342095 During Shop hours.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and/or the Smallridges Service is fully operational and error-free, we cannot guarantee this and therefore accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Website and/or the Smallrdiegs Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Website and/or the Smallridges Service impossible or impractical.
- Subject to clauses 1.5 and 5.3, we shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
- Abuse of Service: We reserve the right to refuse an order if we believe your use of the Smallridges Service, either directly or indirectly, is for any unlawful purpose, or, may cause distress or offence to any person.
- Smallridges understands that it is under a legal duty to supply goods that are in accordance with the contract.